Terms and Conditions
- Please read these terms and conditions before using this website.
Your use of the website is subject to them and by using the website
you are agreeing to them.
- This site is owned by Asiaworks Training Pte. Ltd. (hereafter called
"AW"), who may modify these terms and conditions from time to time.
Please check them each time you access the site. If you do not agree to
them, do not use this website.
- The contents of this website are the property of AW unless otherwise
stated and are protected under the copyright laws of Singapore and other
- You must not reproduce, modify or distribute in any way any material
from this website without the prior written permission of AW except that
you may download one copy of the material (with all accompanying copyright
and proprietary notices) on a single computer for your own domestic
- You may download registration forms from the site for the purpose of
applying to register for an AsiaWorks course. (Please note that registering
for a course in no way guarantees that you will be accepted for the course
or that the course will proceed on the date advertised).
- All liability for any damage or injury suffered directly or indirectly
by anyone as a result of using or being unable to use this website is
expressly excluded by AW.
- Hyperlinks on our website to third parties' websites may be posted by us.
These hyperlinks in no way indicate our endorsement, sponsorship or affiliation
with such sites; AW has no control over and is not responsible for their
content and no liability is assumed by AW for those sites or any damage that
may occur as a result of your accessing them, or being unable to access them.
Such hyperlinks are provided purely for your convenience.
- Any one who wishes to create a hyperlink to this website must obtain written
permission from AW first. AW may deny permission for any such link.
- These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance
with the laws of the Republic of Singapore and you hereby agree that the courts
of the said Republic shall have exclusive jurisdiction in any dispute arising out
of the use of this website, and that you will submit to such jurisdiction.
- Each of the above terms and conditions is independent and severable and shall
be regarded as separately enforceable. If any provisions are unenforceable but
would be enforceable if any parts were deleted then the parties agree that such
words must be deleted in order to make them enforceable.